RFID Token Tags are widely used for inventory tracking system or automatic production systems etc. There are abundant size and material options to suitable customer’s unique application.
RFID Token Tag is available with a wide range of RFID technologies: from 125KHz low frequency to 13.56MHz high frequency as well as with ultra-high frequency. Thus providing an optimal solution for different RFID applications such as asset tracking, material identification etc. The RFID Tag is weather and waterproof as well as being nonmetal, These RFID Token Tags can also work on metal surface with anti-metal layer on it, also can be attached to goods surface by adhesive layer.
Click below Tags for your unique solution :
RFID Token Craft Option:
- Chip programming
- Custom Logo: Silkscreen / laser engrave
- Numbering / UID: Laser engrave
- On Metal: Anti-metal ferrite layer
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive layer on backside
Token Tags Brochure
Craft Optional of RFID Token Tag
LF 125KHz :
– EM4200, TK4001; T5577; EM4305; Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc
HF 13.56Mhz :
– ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, Fudan FM11RF08, etc.
– ISO18092: NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz512, etc.
– ISO15693: NXP ICODE® SLIX, TI Tag it HF-I, ST LRI, etc.
UHF 840-960Mhz :
– Alien Higgs, Monza 3, Monza 4D, Monza 4QT, Monza R6, Monza R6-P, Impinj M730 ,Impinj M750 etc.
JYL-Tech can customize RFID Token Tags to meet your unique requirements for chip type, size, programming and materials. Contact us to learn more about JYL-Tech full line of solutions for various Token Disc RFID Tags.
We can help you?
Find the RFID product or solution that meets your business needs. Ask us to help you find the right decision.
Share this page